Monday 21 July 2008

Smile

Nikon F5 with 60mm f2.8 Micro Nikor and film!!!

After spending a couple of hours putting together a not very inspiring composite image for a commercial job I'm working on. I decide enough was enough... time to have a bit of fun and to cheer myself up. If there is a more cheerful flower than the sunflower (helianthus) I haven't yet met it. The stock shot of the big bright yellow sunflower was shot in our studio a few years back, the sunset from about the same time was combined using simple masking techniques and took about two minutes from start to finish. Now that its complete I guess I should put it up onto our stock site www.excitations-stock.com
Think I'll make it a royalty free image, and price it in our cheap and cheerful range... sounds like a plan, but then again my brain is a bit addled from fiddling with another as yet incomplete composite... so I guess I'd better get back to it.

No comments: