Friday 2 November 2007

Back in the bush...

Wow! After a full week of running around seeing clients and suppliers in Melbourne we're finally back home . I doubt that there will be any time for posting this weekend as it is set to be a huge weekend of shooting and post production work. I'm excited to be back shooting as I haven't fired a shot in nearly a week.

The plan was to take a couple of hours off in Melbourne and shoot some private stuff, but unfortunately that didn't happen. Just to busy. So I'm really looking forward to todays wedding as I have a couple of new ideas I want to try.

We had a good drop of rain last night, the first in a loooong while and it looks like we may have more this afternoon, during our wedding, which I'm hoping will give us some great opportunities to create some really great images.

No comments: