Wednesday 28 November 2007

Bouquets when they're deserved..

Most of us are ready to complain about bad products or services, but we often forget to give credit were it due. Early in the week I needed a room overnight at short notice, I randomly selected a motel, literally as I drove past it. I think I had driven past at least half a dozen such establishments in a distance of only a few hundred metres. Why did I choose the Australian Settlers Motor Inn over other very similar offerings? To be honest, it was an absolutely random choice.

You know how it is, you check in, you sleep, shower and check out. Well the managers John and Dianne Bertram where really friendly, and helpful, to a level that I wouldn't have ever expected. Thanks guys. I'm not into plugging other businesses or services but if you're ever in the Swan Hill region of Victoria, drop in and say g'day, good rooms, good service, and at very competitive rates.

No comments: