Wednesday 14 November 2007

Busy Thursday


Canon 1Ds MkII, 24-70mm f2.8, ISO 400


Canon 1Ds MKII 24-70mm f2.8 lens, ISO 1600

Really short post today, as deadline pressures build. Yesterday was an 18 hour day behind a computer today isn't looking much better, Although I'll have help for four hours when a trainee Photoshop operator joins us later this morning.
The images above are one my desk this morning as part of a quick design job, (aren't they all) so I thought I'd post them. Created as part of a promotional hair styling shoot for Agave in Mildura, both capture on location using available light only. For this shoot we worked with 5 models, with little or no previous photographic experience, wearing outfits that we had no prior knowledge of in a location that was selected by the client, and due to other commitments we had just two hours to get it all together.
I can't speak for anyone else involved in the shoot, but I know we had a great time and got some terrific shots

No comments: